* Specific applications and scenarios for early adoption of augmented objects
* Physical embodiment vs. external augmentation.
* Functional vs. thought provoking/playful augmentation.
* Augmenting accessories vs. tools.
* Augmentation related or unrelated to the original function of the object
* Everyday vs. special purpose interaction.
* Original and augmented affordances, and their perception.
* Cognitive barriers to object augmentation.
* Trust issues related to augmented objects.
* Social acceptability and consumer acceptance.